Silent Gliss Roller Blinds
Silent Gliss offers the most comprehensive, technically advanced roller blind systems for contract and residential installations, available with their wide range of fabrics suitable for roller blind application. . Silent Gliss beautifully balance functionality, quality and high performance with aesthetics. Their clean lines and modern design will complement a variety of interior design styles, and the wide range of fabrics and colours available ensure they will co-ordinate with your interior colour scheme. All Silent Gliss roller blinds are made to measure by experienced specialists to guarantee perfect functionality, day after day. Click here to view the Silent Gliss roller blind product brochure.
Silent Gliss Chain Operated Roller Blind System 4910
The Silent Gliss 4910 is a chain operated Roller Blind System that uses a refined spring, which ensures smooth, fingertip operation even on the largest sizes. While standard systems are optimised for either upward or downward movement, Silent Gliss roller blinds handle both with technical sophistication. The elaborate inbuilt spring enables an equal and unparalleled smooth lifting and lowering of the blind.
This blind is suitable for windows up to 2.4m wide with a 3m drop. Weight capacity is 3kg.
For a motorised system for light to medium weight blinds we would recommend the Silent Gliss 4960 roller blind system. If you are looking for a larger blind we would recommend the Silent Gliss 4930 roller blind for a chain operated roller blind, or the Silent Gliss 4970 for a motorised roller blind solution.
Why Choose the Silent Gliss 4910 Roller Blind?
- Silent and smooth chain operated roller blind system for residential and contract applications (a stainless steel or brass chain can be specified).
- Spring assisted for effortless operation.
- 1-to-1 gear drive for efficient raising and lowering of your blind.
- Easy installation with click-in metal brackets that can be wall, ceiling or recess fitted, with contemporary 2mm discrete bracket covers.
- This blind system is available in white (RAL 9016), grey (RAL 7035) or black (RAL 9005) to co-ordinate with your interiors
- Wide range of Silent Gliss fabric options.
- Optional adjustable end stop allows upper or lower limit setting after installation – ideal for very tall windows or installations where all blinds must lower and raise to the same level.
- Optional continuous headrail available in white, grey and black which are supplied with clamp brackets that can be fitted anywhere along the headrail.
- A double system is available with a centre support bracket to minimise the light gap (please note blinds are not connected and operate independently). For a connected system use the Silent Gliss 4930 roller blind system.
- Side guide option available.
- Choice of bottom bar designs, round and rectangular, that have been designed to improve fabric hanging.
- Compatible with new Silent Gliss Fascia and Headbox systems for concealed blinds.
- Made to your specification and sizes so the blinds are ready to install upon delivery.
- 10-14 working days for delivery.
- All Silent Gliss roller blind systems are child safe and fully comply with EN 13120.
Now available in black!
This roller blind system is now available in black as a standard colour. The following key components are supplied in black:
- Continuous headrail
- Brackets and bracket covers
- Bottom bars
- Stainless steel chain remains
White and grey blind systems are also available.
Double System Options
To order side by side blinds, purchase two blinds with the combined finished width equal to the total system width and add a note in the comments section that the blinds are to be installed side by side. We will supply the blinds with double blind fittings and the additional 10632 intermediate cover.
Fascia Box and Headboxes
The Silent Gliss Fascia Boxes and Headboxes enable you to completely conceal your blinds for a sophisticated, sleek finish.
Silent Gliss offer a wide range of fabric options to suit your functionality and design needs. Silent Gliss beautifully balance superior technical features with aesthetic qualities to deliver a stunning range of fabric choices. Read our blog post for further information on the Silent Gliss fabric portfolio.
Check out the Silent Gliss online fabric finder to find the right fabric for your requirements.
Choose your fabric from the wide range of Silent Gliss fabrics available for roller blind application, then specify Usage ‘Roller Blinds’ and choose system 4910. Then proceed through the ordering process specifying your preferences and measurements.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 01590 615775 if you have any questions or need any advice. We offer virtual and face to face design consultations through our Bespoke Design Service.