Somfy Sunis Wirefree II IO Light Sensor
With the Sunis Wirefree II io Light Sensor, you can enjoy the perfect level of light and warmth in your home. This easy to install sensor monitors light intensity and automatically adjusts your connected TaHoma products to guarantee complete comfort.
The wireless Sunis II io is easy to fit and program, on a battery power supply enabling installation anywhere in your home. The sensor detects specific light intensities and will automatically adjust your connected TaHoma products to deliver your ideal environment. This means you can program your roller blinds to close and your lights to be switched on at dawn or for your blinds to open for a welcoming wake up on sunny mornings.
Not only does the Sunis II io ensure a comfortable home temperature to help with energy savings but it can also protect your furniture and plants from damage in intense lights.
- A wireless light sensor suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Can be connected to various Somfy products via the TaHoma system and pre-programmed scenarios
- Power supply from batteries allows easy installation anywhere in your home
- Transmits the measured light intensity to your TaHoma system
- Comes with a comprehensive 5 year warranty
What’s included with your Sunis Wirefree II?
- 1 Sunis io II
- 2 AA batteries
Revolutionising Home Comfort Control
Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) is Somfy’s exclusive control platform which enables users to adjust motorised interior window coverings and motorised exterior products such as awnings, rolling shutters, pergolas and screens from virtually anywhere.
- RTS is omnidirectional and travels through walls making controlling motorized products easy. You don’t necessarily have to be in the same room as your motorised product(s), or aim at them in order to operate.
- No extra wires are needed.
- Features Somfy’s exclusive “my” function, which allows you to program a preferred product position.
- You can mix and match controls as you wish. Use a fixed wall switch or a remote or use both.
- Provides the ability to change user preferences anytime with simplified programming.
- RTS allows you to build your home automation system gradually. For example, you can start with a motorised curtain, then add blinds and other accessories later.
- What’s more, RTS adapts easily to changes in your interior layout, as you can add control points or move them at will.
Please refer to our delivery information page for information on our delivery charges.
Once an order has been placed and processed our customer service team will be in touch via email to advise a dispatch date and send a tracking link if available. The lead-time information on all products is advised in the product description or product specification tabs on the product pages. If you’d like us to check stock or advise delivery timings for a specific product please give us a call on 01590 615775 and a member of the team will be delighted to help.
Whilst we will endeavour to fulfil our delivery promises once the goods leave our warehouse we do rely on 3rd parties to fulfil their obligations. We therefore recommend that a fitter or decorator isn’t booked until the goods are safely in your hands and have been checked for damage and any missing items. We cannot be held responsible for any fitter or decorator cancellations.
Please refer to our Returns page for information on returning a product.
Prior to ordering!
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase. To reduce the likelihood of having to return a product, we do recommend paint sample pots, wallpaper and fabric swatches are ordered prior to ordering the full sized items. We can also send out ring samples, colour toggles or off cuts of curtain poles / tracks to ensure the colour is right before you commit to order. Please get in touch if we can offer any assistance. Please email email@example.com or call us on 01590 615775 and a member of the team will be delighted to help.