Silent Gliss Roller Blinds
Silent Gliss offers the most comprehensive, technically advanced roller blind systems for contract and residential installations, available with their wide range of fabrics suitable for roller blind application. Silent Gliss beautifully balance functionality, quality and high performance with aesthetics. Their clean lines and modern design will complement a variety of interior design styles, and the wide range of fabrics and colours available ensure they will co-ordinate with your interior colour scheme. All Silent Gliss roller blinds are made to measure by experienced specialists to guarantee perfect functionality, day after day. Click here to view the Silent Gliss roller blind product brochure.
Silent Gliss Motorised Roller Blind System 4970
This is a heavy duty motorised roller blind system for contract and residential installations. The 4970 motorised roller blind is suitable for medium to heavy weight blinds up to 3.4m wide x 5m drop with a 10kg weight capacity. The blind can be controlled with a wall switch or other Silent Gliss radio controls. Integration with home automation systems is also possible.
For a motorised system for light to medium weight blinds we would recommend the Silent Gliss Motorised Roller Blind 4960 system.
Why Choose the Silent Gliss 4970 Roller Blind?
- Ideal for extra wide windows – two blinds can be connected and controlled with one motor to offer blind solutions up to 6.8m. Connected centre support brackets will be supplied for a double roller blind to reduce the light gap.
- Quiet and fast mains powered motor.
- Optional 24V DC motor available.
- Various control options available to suit your requirements. A fixed switch or optional radio remote controls are available.
- Can be combined with Radio Remote Control System Silent Gliss 9940/0450.
- Optional Smart motor to allow integration and control by most major home control systems.
- Progressive limit switch unit for easy setting and consistent positioning.
- This blind system is available in white (RAL 9016), grey (RAL 7035) or black (RAL 9005) to co-ordinate with your interiors.
- Easy ceiling, wall or recess fix with click in metal brackets and bracket covers for a neat finish.
- Optional continuous installation profile with clamp brackets for flexibility in fixing locations.
- Compatible with the new Silent Gliss Fascia and Blind Box systems for concealed blinds.
- Side guide option available.
- Choice of bottom bar designs.
- Made to your specification and ready to install upon delivery.
Double System Options
The blind can be used as a double system where two blinds are mounted side by side (perfect for really wide windows). The double version uses a slimline centre support bracket to minimise the light gap. This side by side system does connect the blinds, so only a single motor is required.
To order a double blind with a total width less than 350cm, enter the measurements for a single blind (½ the total width) then select the side by side double blind option, the system will automatically adjust your order and we will supply 2 x connected blinds with the double blind fittings.
To order a double blind with a total width greater than 350cm or for two blinds with different measurements, enter the measurement for the total blind width then as you move through the options, you can enter the widths for the individual left and right hand blinds and we will supply the blinds made to these widths with the double blind fittings.
Fascia Box and Headboxes
The Silent Gliss Fascia Boxes and Headboxes enable you to completely conceal your blinds for a sophisticated, sleek finish.
Silent Gliss offer a wide range of fabric options to suit your functionality and design needs. Silent Gliss beautifully balance superior technical features with aesthetic qualities to deliver a stunning range of fabric choices. Read our blog post for further information on the Silent Gliss fabric portfolio.
Check out the Silent Gliss online fabric finder to find the right fabric for your requirements.
Choose your fabric from the wide range of Silent Gliss fabrics available for roller blind application, then specify Usage ‘Roller Blinds’ and choose system 4970. Then proceed through the ordering process specifying your preferences and measurements.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 01590 615775 if you have any questions or need any advice. We offer virtual and face to face design consultations through our Bespoke Design Service.