The Atelier fabric features as the lead design in the versatile Atelier collection by Harlequin. This fabric print combines an array of hand-drawn geometric patterns with a striking colour palette for a bold statement. Suitable for curtains, blinds, cushions and upholstery, this multipurpose fabric is available in 3 eye-catching colour ways to complement a range of interior design styles and colour schemes.
This fabric features in our Geometric Trend. Click here for geometric design inspiration and ideas.
Shop The Look:
The fabric houses design their collections so the fabrics within the collections complement each other and work together tonally. This Atelier design works really well with the Maiolica and Calcine designs within the Harlequin Atelier collection. If you’ve chosen the Atelier fabric for your curtains or a roman blind, the other fabrics can be used for cushions to bring the look together. Mixing print designs creates a real wow factor and delivers a confident look. If your window treatment requires a layered look, a plain roller blind is a perfect complement. The Clarke & Clarke plain roller blinds are available in a plethora of colours to complement your chosen fabric and a variety of finishes to deliver different levels of shading, from sheers to blackout blinds.
To add texture and depth to your room, Harlequin’s Hamada Weaves collection works well. The Nickel and Teesha designs work particularly well with the Atelier print.
A velvet cushion or chair in a striking colour will add a real wow factor. Clarke & Clarke’s Martello fabric has a beautiful texture and some stunning jewel colours in the range.
A textured wallpaper is a perfect accessory to the bold design of this fabric. It can add depth and interest without detracting from or fighting with the fabric. We particularly love the Harlequin Textured Walls Chronicle, Lisle and Commix.
Metal accessories complete the look beautifully. The Rolls Galleria Burnished Brass curtain poles, Rolls Neo Spun Brass curtain poles, Swish Soho, Jones Esquire 50mm curtain poles in Brushed Gold, or the Cameron Fuller curtain poles work particularly well. For more traditional curtain headings, you may wish to consider a wooden curtain pole from the Jones Estate and Rolls Museum ranges. The Silent Gliss Metropole is another option if you would prefer a curtain track system.
The Home Of Interiors Recommendations:
Click on the links below and if there is something you like, add this to your mood board. Please see the Fabric Samples tab to order wallpaper and fabric samples.
Complementing fabrics, wallpaper, paint colours, roller blinds and accessories include:
Atelier Saffron / Charcoal / Wasabi:
- Harlequin Atelier Maiolica in Ink / Wasabi / Gold (fabric)
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Nickel in Charcoal / Steel (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Raven (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Chronicle in Straw (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Crystal Palace and Green Grotto
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Twilight Stone and Lunette Mushroom
- Silent Gliss Metropole in Sand, Ochre or Ecru (curtain track)
- Jones Estate Curtain Pole in Charcoal
Atelier Emerald / Zest / Marine:
- Harlequin Atelier Calcine in Emerald / Zest / Marine (fabric)
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Nickel in Bottle Green / Zest (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Jade or Bay (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Commix in Seal (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Crystal Grey and Eucalyptus
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Dusk Lagoon, Lunette Kingfisher and Twilight Pearl
- Silent Gliss Metropole in Ecru (curtain track)
- Cameron Fuller Curtain Pole in Oyster
Atelier Ink / Sky / Stone:
- Harlequin Atelier Maiolica in Paprika / Teal / Ochre (fabric)
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Nuka in Mandarin/ Teal/ Aqua (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Flame, Sienna or Spice (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Lisle in Linen (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Bengal Red
- Zoffany Paints: Velvet Blue
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Dusk Taupe and Twilight Citron
- Silent Gliss Metropole in Ecru or Ochre (curtain track)
- Rolls Museum Curtain Pole in Greystone