The Nuka fabric design features in the beautiful Hamada Weaves collection by Harlequin. This intricate fabric comprises of a magnificent horizontal stripe effect, carefully woven using contrasting yarns and accent colours for a striking statement. Suitable for curtains, blinds, cushions and upholstery, this versatile fabric is available in 4 colour ways to complement a range of interior design styles and colour schemes.
Shop The Look:
The fabric houses design their collections so the fabrics within the collections complement each other and work together tonally. This Nuka design works really well with the Teesha, Nickel and Lizella designs within the Harlequin Hamada Weaves collection. If you’ve chosen the Nuka fabric for your curtains or a roman blind, the other fabrics can be used for cushions to bring the look together. Mixing bold fabrics enriched with texture can add depth and dimension to your room for a beautiful finish. If your window treatment requires a layered look, a plain roller blind is a perfect complement. The Clarke & Clarke plain roller blinds are available in a plethora of colours to complement your chosen fabric and a variety of finishes to deliver different levels of shading, from sheers to blackout blinds.
To create a confident maximalist look, the Harlequin Atelier collection works well. The Calcine, Delphis, Atelier and Celadon designs work particularly well with the Nuka fabric.
A velvet cushion or chair in a striking colour will add a real wow factor. Clarke & Clarke’s Martello fabric has a beautiful texture and some stunning jewel colours in the range.
A textured wallpaper is a perfect accessory to the beautiful design of this fabric. It can add depth and interest without detracting from or fighting with the fabric. We particularly love the Harlequin Textured Walls Lint, Chronicle, Vault and Lisle.
Metal accessories complete the look beautifully. The Rolls Galleria Burnished Brass curtain poles, Rolls Neo Spun Brass curtain poles, Swish Soho and Jones Esquire 50mm curtain poles in Brushed Gold work particularly well. For more traditional curtain headings, you may wish to consider a wooden curtain pole from the Rolls Modern Country range.
The Home Of Interiors Recommendations:
Click on the links below and if there is something you like, add this to your mood board. Please see the Fabric Samples tab to order wallpaper and fabric samples.
Complementing fabrics, wallpaper, paint colours and roller blinds include:
Nuka Fuchsia / Coral / Marine:
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Teesha in Fuchsia (fabric)
- Harlequin Atelier Calcine in Teal / Fuchsia / Mandarin (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Grape or Raspberry (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Lint in Dove (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Tropical Palm and Silverflake
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Lunette Burgundy and Twilight Claret
Nuka Ochre / Denim / Sky:
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Nickel in Denim / Ochre (fabric)
- Harlequin Atelier Delphis in Ink / Sky (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Ocean (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Chronicle in Mushroom (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Dawn Blue Light and Grey Birch Light
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Dusk Marine and Lunette Mushroom
Nuka Mandarin / Teal / Aqua:
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Lizella in Denim / Russet (fabric)
- Harlequin Atelier Atelier in Ink / Sky / Stone (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Flame, Spice or Denim (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Vault in Rust (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paint: Bengal Red
- Zoffany Paint: Velvet Blue
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Lunette Spice and Lunette Kingfisher
Nuka Charcoal / Slate / Raffia:
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Lizella in Gold / Slate (fabric)
- Harlequin Atelier Celadon in Saffron / Charcoal / Steel (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Earth or Smoke (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Lisle in Shale (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paint: Crystal Palace
- Zoffany Paint: Cobblestone
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Dusk Taupe and Lunette Charcoal