The Clarke & Clarke range of made to measure roller blinds offers a perfect finishing touch to your window dressing. Available in a wide range of plain colours and also an extensive range of design led prints to co-ordinate with any interior design style. The plain colours have been designed to complement the prints so you can mix and match between the ranges for a stylish finish.
Clarke & Clarke Made to Measure Roller Blinds – Plain Fabrics
The Clarke & Clarke Plains roller blind range is categorised into 4 different fabric types, offering a range of shading options to suit your requirements:
- Sheer – Glint Fabrics
- Standard Daylight – Lunette Fabrics
- White Backed Blackout – Twilight Fabrics
- Colour Backed Blackout – Dusk Fabric
You can search by Fabric Type using the search filters on our website.
Roller Blind Fabric Type Definitions
Sheer allows more light into the room providing a gentle alternative to the standard daylight blinds.
Standard Daylight allows light to filter through and is suited for all living spaces. This option is semi-translucent, creating a softer finished look.
Blackout offers complete light protection, perfect for bedrooms. There are 2 blackout options:
- Twilight fabrics have a white blackout lining on the reverse
- Dusk fabrics have a colour co-ordinated blackout lining to match the blind colour
Please note whilst the fabric will be blackout if you are fitting the roller blind within a recess there will be some light visible down the sides of the blind.
Clarke & Clarke Made to Measure Roller Blind Product Features
- Chain operated
- Made to your exact size
- Easy installation with click-in brackets that can be ceiling, wall or recess fitted
- Bracket covers are supplied as standard for a neater appearance
- Maximum blind sizes: 240cm width (except Glint fabrics which have a maximum width of 230cm) x 240cm drop
- Corresponds to safety norms EN 13120, EN 16433 and EN 16434 – safety retainer included
Variations in colour can occur across different fabric types. We recommend a sample is ordered prior to purchase.