The Hamada fabric design features in the beautiful Hamada Weaves collection by Harlequin. This magnificent large-scale weave showcases a fabulous check design infused with bold colour for a confident finish. Suitable for curtains, blinds, cushions and upholstery, this versatile fabric is available in 4 colour ways to complement a range of interior design styles and colour schemes.
Shop The Look:
The fabric houses design their collections so the fabrics within the collections complement each other and work together tonally. This Hamada design works really well with the Lizella, Nuka, Nickel and Teesha designs within the Harlequin Hamada Weaves collection. If you’ve chosen the Hamada fabric for your curtains or a roman blind, the other fabrics can be used for cushions to bring the look together. Mixing bold fabrics enriched with texture can add depth and dimension to your room for a beautiful finish. If your window treatment requires a layered look, a plain roller blind is a perfect complement. The Clarke & Clarke plain roller blinds are available in a plethora of colours to complement your chosen fabric and a variety of finishes to deliver different levels of shading, from sheers to blackout blinds.
To create a confident maximalist look, the Harlequin Atelier collection works well. The Calcine, Bodega, Celadon and Malwa designs work particularly well with the Hamada fabric.
A velvet cushion or chair in a striking colour will add a real wow factor. Clarke & Clarke’s Martello fabric has a beautiful texture and some stunning jewel colours in the range.
A textured wallpaper is a perfect accessory to the bold design of this fabric. It can add depth and interest without detracting from or fighting with the fabric. We particularly love the Harlequin Textured Walls Lint, Chronicle and Commix.
Metal accessories complete the look beautifully. The Rolls Galleria Burnished Brass curtain poles, Rolls Neo Spun Brass curtain poles, Swish Soho and Jones Esquire 50mm curtain poles in Brushed Gold work particularly well. For more traditional curtain headings, you may wish to consider a wooden curtain pole from the Rolls Modern Country range.
The Home Of Interiors Recommendations:
Click on the links below and if there is something you like, add this to your mood board. Please see the Fabric Samples tab to order wallpaper and fabric samples.
Complementing fabrics, wallpaper, paint colours and roller blinds include:
Hamada Fuchsia / Marine:
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Lizella in Fuchsia / Marine (fabric)
- Harlequin Atelier Calcine in Teal / Fuchsia / Mandarin (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Jade (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Lint in Rust (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Tropical Palm and Silverflake
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Lunette Kingfisher and Dusk Cream
Hamada Denim / Ochre:
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Nuka in Ochre / Denim / Sky (fabric)
- Harlequin Atelier Bodega in Ink / Marine / Ochre (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Midnight or Ocean (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Chronicle in Mushroom (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Grey Birch Light and Dawn Blue Light
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Twilight Dewberry and Glint Sand
Hamada Emerald / Zest:
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Nickel in Bottle Green / Zest (fabric)
- Harlequin Atelier Celadon in Emerald / Litchen (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Teal or Glade (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Commix in Seal (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Eucalyptus and Crystal Grey
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Twilight Citron and Glint Sand
Hamada Charcoal / Gold:
- Harlequin Hamada Weaves Teesha in Jute (fabric)
- Harlequin Atelier Malwa in Gold / Slate (fabric)
- Clarke & Clarke Martello in Seal or Earth (fabric)
- Harlequin Textured Walls Chronicle in Straw (wallpaper)
- Sanderson Paints: Crystal Palace and Mercury Light
- Clarke & Clarke Roller Blinds: Lunette Slate and Dusk Cream