Somfy Telis 1 Chronis RTS One Channel Remote Control
Timers take motorized interior and exterior window coverings to the next level because they allow you to program their operation… making it automatic! This means that you can schedule your motorised curtains and blinds, to open or close at pre-determined times.
TELIS 1 CHRONIS RTS
Telis 1 Chronis RTS combines the functionality of a 1 channel hand-held control with the convenience of a programmable timer.
- Controls up to 6 Somfy RTS enabled products, e.g. electric curtain tracks and blinds.
- Timer functionality allows up to six commands per day.
- Includes raise, lower and stop functions, and programmable ‘my’ button.
- Digital display allows you to create and name different products or groups for easy control.
- Quick Set Feature allows you to easily program or change the automatic operation of motorised applications with a brief button press.
- Schedule one open and one close function per day with the automatic mode.
- Different scheduled operation available for weekends and weekdays.
- Offers a manual mode which disables the timed functions and allows you to use it as a remote anytime.
- Comes factory pre-programmed with default time 7:30am OPEN, 8:00pm CLOSE,so if this schedule suits you, you can start using your timer right away.
- Can be hand-held or stationary on a wall using the included wall mount clip.
- Battery powered with no wiring required.
- Includes an indicator to let you know when the battery is running low.
- Supplied with a mounting bracket for easy storage.
- 1 Telis 6 Chronis Silver
- 1 Battery
- 1 Wall mount
Timer features allow you to really make your motorized products work for you!
- Schedule your bedroom window coverings to open at 7am during the week and at 8:30am on weekends to enjoy a leisurely morning in bed.
- Or if your have a flexible schedule, use the two different schedules on days that work best for you.
- Utilise the manual mode at any time to simply open or close your curtains, regardless of set schedules, without losing them.