Silent Gliss Roman blind System 2305 – Chain Operated, capable of spanning 3 meter windows and lifting 7.5kg.
Silent Gliss Roman Blind System 2305. The kit contents and components supplied can be specified online.
A compact made to measure roman blind system from Silent Gliss using a 1:4 gear ratio for medium to heavy weight blinds. Compliant to child safety legislation using a magnetic breakaway chain housing that separates from the headrail if a force of 6kg or more is applied to the chain. Easily re-attached due to magnetic system.
The 1:4 gear ratio control makes it easier to operate heavier blinds using the gearing. When you control the blind it will raise/lower at a ratio of 1:4, e.g. for every metre you pull the chain the blind will raise by 25cm. This will mean it will be easier for you to pull a heavier blind and also puts less pressure on the roman blind headrail.
- Made to measure up to 3.0m wide
- Chain control using 1:4 gear ratio
- Available with breakaway chain control for blinds up to 4kg
- Available with non-breakaway chain control for blinds up to 7.5kg
- Cord spools supplied are suitable for blinds up to 3.4m drop
- Additional spools can be added if required – additional spools are recommended for heavier weight blinds. This reduces the pressure on each rear cord break away device, allowing the system to lift a heavier blind without the rear cord break away devices giving way (cord breakaway devices sold separately)
- Supplied with fully assembled profile
- Headrail can be wall or ceiling fixed with included clip or leverlock brackets (see image)
- Supplied with bottom bar, 7 rods (optional)
- Headrail, bottom bars and rods all cut to custom sizes
- Fully compliant with BS EN 13120, and are fully tested to BS EN 16433 and BS EN 16434 safety standard when made with Silent Gliss rod & pocket components
If you need a roman blind kit for a wider width or heavier fabric please shop our Elite roman blind system by clicking here.
Download the Silent Gliss roman blind brochure here
Download the Silent Gliss technical specification document for the 2305 roman blind system here
Download the Silent Gliss fitting instructions for the 2305 roman blind system here