Revolutionising Home Comfort Control
Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) is Somfy’s exclusive control platform which enables users to adjust motorised interior window coverings and motorised exterior products such as awnings, rolling shutters, pergolas and screens from virtually anywhere.
- RTS is omnidirectional and travels through walls making controlling motorized products easy. You don’t necessarily have to be in the same room as your motorised product(s), or aim at them in order to operate.
- No extra wires are needed.
- Features Somfy’s exclusive “my” function, which allows you to program a preferred product position.
- You can mix and match controls as you wish. Use a fixed wall switch or a remote or use both.
- Provides the ability to change user preferences anytime with simplified programming.
- RTS allows you to build your home automation system gradually. For example, you can start with a motorised curtain, then add blinds and other accessories later.
- What’s more, RTS adapts easily to changes in your interior layout, as you can add control points or move them at will.
Click the image above to shop Somfy controls
The Smoove® 1 RTS
makes a stylish statement, while offering all the benefits of a single channel remote. This battery-operated solution is easy to install and doesn’t require an electrician.
- New timeless look, with interchangeable frames to match any room.
- Surface-mount avoids cutting into drywall.
- Completely wireless.
- Quick and simple installation
- Includes open, close and stop functions, and programmable ‘my’ button
- being stationary on a wall provides an ideal way to operate motorised products when entering or exiting a room.
- Available in seven decorative colour frames.
TELIS 1 RTS HAND-HELD REMOTES
Telis hand-held remotes offer convenient and simple operation of every type of motorised application. Single channel remotes can operate one individual product or one group of motorised products.
- Use the single channel to operate the motorised blinds above your sink.
- Use the single channel to operate the group of motorised roman blinds in your dining room, to raise and lower them at the same time.
TELIS 4 RTS MULTI-CHANNEL HAND-HELD REMOTES
Five channel remotes offer more functionality because they offer an additional
4 channels of control. Each channel can still operate one individual product, such as a single motorised curtain, or one group of motorised products, such as all the motorised blinds on the first floor. With a total of five channels, you can set the preferences that suit your life.
- Use channel one for your motorised curtain.
- Use channel two for the motorised roman blind in your living room.
- Use channel three for the motorised Curtains in your dining room.
- Use channel four for the motorised roller blinds in the kitchen.
- Use the fifth channel as a master to activate all of your motorised products.
TELIS 1 CHRONIS RTS & TELIS 6 CHRONIS RTS
Telis Chronis RTS combines the functionality of a hand-held control with the convenience of a programmable timer.
- Quick Set Feature allows you to easily program or change the automatic operation of motorized applications with a brief button press.
- Schedule one open and one close function per day with the automatic mode.
- Different scheduled operation available for weekends and weekdays.
- Offers a manual mode which disables the timed functions and allows you to use it as a remote anytime.
- Comes factory pre-programmed with default time 7:30am OPEN, 8:00pm CLOSE,so if this schedule suits you, you can start using your timer right away.
- Can be hand-held or stationary on a wall using the included wall mount clip.
Timer features allow you to really make your motorized products work for you!
- Schedule your bedroom window coverings to open at 7am during the week and at 8:30am on weekends to enjoy a leisurely morning
- Or if your have a flexible schedule, use the two different schedules on days that work best for you.
- Utilise the manual mode at any time to simply open or close your curtains, regardless of set schedules, without losing them.
TaHoma Home Hub
TaHoma® makes running your home more comfortable, more secure and more economical
You can operate the TaHoma® interface via the internet on a computer, smartphone or tablet, allowing you to have touch control of curtains, blinds, lights, electrical equipment, heating, garage doors and gates, etc regardless of where you are – in the house, on holiday or at work.
Control multiple devices at once with scenario settings and personalise your TaHoma home automation system with smart programming features that ensure your home always works to your schedule. It’s also compatible with expert partner systems such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Philips Hue, Sonos and Velux and over 100 Somfy RTS & io homecontrol products.
The TaHoma® Box radically simplifies control in the house
– Easily control your home whether you’re home or away with the TaHoma® interface.
– You customize your smart home, at any time, so you stay in control.
Somfy wireless smart home system, TaHoma compatible with any configuration: newbuild or renovation.
– It is easy to install without major structural work, whatever your project.
Somfy smart home system, TaHoma, adapts as your needs and your budget change.
– You can add new devices to your installation whenever you want.
How does it work?
A simple press of a button on a remote control or wireless wall switch sends out a radio wave signal to move any motorised interior or exterior window coverings with ease. There is no need to point or aim the transmitter because RTS is omnidirectional and operates within a range of up to 65 feet. And just like a garage door opener, the radio waves travel through walls, making control of motorised products easier than ever.
What are channels and groups?
Did you know?
Window coverings powered by Somfy can be integrated with total home control systems. Somfy motors are compatible with third-party home automation systems, allowing the user to access and control their motorized window treatments from their home automation remote, touch-screen, wall panel or smartphone, which also controls lighting, security, HVAC and audio-video equipment.
We offer free delivery on all Paint and Little Greene Wallpaper orders.
For most other purchases, we offer free delivery on all orders over £97.50. There is a £7.95 delivery charge on orders under this value. Please refer to our delivery Ts and Cs for a full breakdown of our delivery charges.
For Blindspace products delivery charges are provided at checkout.
The leadtimes vary depending on the product ordered. Please refer to the Leadtime on the product specification tab for information on the particular product you are looking at. If the product is available on a ’Next working day’ service this applies to all orders received up to 6pm. Please note there is a 4pm cut off for any Jones products. Any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday for delivery to you on the Tuesday.
Please note the next working day service is subject to stock availability. If there are any stock shortages we will notify you immediately and work with you to find a suitable solution to meet your requirements. If you don’t want delivery the next day please call us on 01590 615775 to place your order over the phone and we and we can set up delivery for your nominated day.
Whilst we will endeavour to fulfil our delivery promises once the goods leave our warehouse we do rely on 3rd parties to fulfil their obligations. We therefore recommend that a fitter isn’t booked until the goods are safely in your hands and have been checked for damage and any missing items. We cannot be held responsible for any fitter cancellations.
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase. We do recommend paint sample pots, wallpaper and fabric swatches are ordered prior to ordering the full sized items. We can also send out ring samples, colour toggles or off cuts of curtain poles / tracks to ensure the colour is right before you commit to order. Please email email@example.com to request a sample. Please note made to order / measure / cut to size products cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty. Please also note that we cannot accept returns on any paint orders as they are mixed to order.
For any standard products not listed above, in the event that you would like to return your goods we accept returns within 30 days of delivery.
There is an £20 collection charge to return curtain pole or curtain track orders. We appreciate this is a lot of money but this is what our couriers charge us. Curtain poles and tracks are classified as ‘oversized’ items and so they incur a premium for handling long parcels.
If you would like to return curtain pole accessories or curtain track spare parts these can be returned by Royal Mail or a carrier of your choice. Please return smaller items to: The Home Of Interiors, 19 Brookley Road, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7RR.
To return and obtain a refund (excluding delivery costs) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call us on 01590 615775. We will then contact you to organise the collection / return. Failure to notify us may result in no refund or an additional cost to forward your returned item/s to the correct address.
Any products you return will be at your own cost and the goods must be in the same condition which they were received. The goods must be in their original packaging. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us so please make sure any returned items are very well packaged to avoid damage while in transit. Please ensure the returns reference, which will have been emailed to you, is clearly marked on the outside of the parcel. We recommend you use the outer packaging the goods were delivered in.
If on receipt of the goods we inspect them and conclude that they are not in the same condition they were sent out in we will not be able to provide a refund. We will notify you if this is the case.
The refund, minus the original delivery charge and minus the collection charge, is usually actioned within a week of the items being returned but it can take up to 30 days. The refund will be made back to the account that the original purchase was made from.